Bullet

Why now? Why today? What's going on in my life that's so good that you had to take it away

Chorus-
Why did you wait this late to reveal something that big. Baby i swear, sometimes i just don't understand. If you truely feel like that, you say you do but baby i'd take a bullet for you

As the silence of the night sets in you're out there partying and i'm at home. All alone. Just waiting for you to call

Chorus-

Baby i don't know what i do without you. You've got me through so many things but i don't know what i'd do if i couldn't hear your voice or see you at all. And i don't know what to do cause tonight i can't see you, i can't hear your voice And you're actin like you're bullet proof

Chorus-

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this and i like the title too. just the title alone makes it sound like something's about to happen. do your dance.

Puff_the_dragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanks, i write my songs when i feel so down like nobodys there to understand me and my music gets it all out and i wrote this in one of those times when i thought my boyfriend did something that i found out he didnt

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
well i definitely dont have a problem understanding you captain.

Aug. 29, 2010 at 11:01 am
If you don't really know me all you have to do is read my songs and you can actually take a look into my life

_Elsy_ said...
Sorry about the picture, not very good choices

its ok i dnt really care about the pics i just like tht i can finally show the world my music thx twin :D