questions | Teen Ink

questions

what am i supposed to do when all i can think about is you?(3x)they way you look at me and they way i look at you. do you feel it 2? do you feel it 2?!do i make you catch your breath? you make me clutch my chest to that place where my heart rest.oh i think ive list my breath. yes i know ive lost my breath.-ohh, some body call the emergency. ohh somebody come save me. im in love with a thief. he stole a vital organ.i hope i get it back and when i do ill b able to say- my heart is achin' from this game that we've been playin'. its just to much to take. - can you tell me where we're heading? are we going somewhere pleasant? this little bug is in our way that im determine to exterminate, but lets not go there now. lets talk 'bout you and me and of all the sites we'll see, though most of them are in your eyes which out shine the midnight skyyy- im sorry that was a little cheesy but, what am i supposed to do when all i can think about is you?(3x)they way you look at me and they way i look at you. do you feel it 2? do you feel it 2?!do i make you catch your breath? you make me clutch my chest to that place where my heart rest.oh i think ive list my breath. yes i know ive lost my breath. -baby i have some questions. can you give me the answers? what am i suposed to doo aithout you by my side? you have me up laate again askin' myself why we ever got into that fight. i sit up askin' and a'wishing on that little star in the night skyyy- i wish that you'd just tell me the way that you've been feeling when it comes to you and meee- baby i have some more questions.can you give me the answers? can you be truthful to me?'cus ur all i see when i think of my future. its only you and me.-ohh! what am i supposed to do when all i can think about is you?(3x)they way you look at me and they way i look at you. do you feel it 2? do you feel it 2?!do i make you catch your breath? you make me clutch my chest to that place where my heart rest.oh i think ive list my breath. yes i know ive lost my breath. but i cant help myself. all i see is you. do you feel that thing i do? do you feel that thing i do? - that little spark. that little jolt. that little ball of happiness when we're near eachother. do you feel it to? do you feel it to? do you feel it to? do you feel it to?

my life