15 Minutes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I saw a commercial on the TV.
For “Car Insurance” the gecko said to me.
He assured me there was nothing to it.
It's so easy a caveman can do it!
It was easy! Not how other insurances are just a big Riddle.
Did I save money? Can Charlie Daniels play a mean fiddle?
BAM! I crashed, crippling two cars.
Like when Elmer Fudd has trouble saying his “R's.”
They fixed up my car, now I'm roaming free!
I always feel like somebody's watching me.
Now I drive with full reassurance.
15 minutes saved me 15% and more on car insurance.

LostInThoughts said...
Great Job!! I got a good laugh out of it!! But it is things like this I love to read!!!! Amazing Job!! Very creative and cute. Made my day reading it!!!!! :):):):):):)

otherpoet said...
I thought this was an amazingly cute poem. Great job! I liked the rhymes and, personally, I enjoyed the rythm. It helps if you read it aloud. Great job!

14hkri said...
They should make a commercial out of it! It would be awesome! Very creative poem, never seen anything like it before.

PJD17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
They sort of already did make a commercial out of it   the author took quite a few lines from the commercials   still good  but that srt of bothers me

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I dunno.  it sorta has an off rhythm (that's what i'm calling it) but still cute and i like that he/she? used the quotes because it makes it really Gecko.  (not sure that made sense.  do you know what i mean?)

xoteryn said...
haha i like it a lot! very original thing to write about :)