My love

Why is it that i like you so much? Why is it that i long for your touch? Why is it that i can't get over you? I'd do anything if you felt this way too. I wish we could be together more than you know. My feelings for you just grow and grow. I never thought i'd feel this way. As long as your around this feeling will stay. You don't know what i'd do for you. You don't know that you make my gray sky blue. Your all thats in my mind some how. And i'm gonna tell you what i think now. Now i think that you are the most beautiful girl. And i think that you are the greatest thing in my world. you are like a beautiful song and your my favorite verse. I love you so much it feels like my heart will burst. And i think that we're meant to be together. Cuz i love you more than i could love another.

Kay-Kay96 said...
Wow This is so good!! :) I wish i could rite like this ppl say i write good but i dont believe them and it shows that they just say that to make me feel good bc i haven't on comment yet

Ventus replied...
Wow thanks. ANd  i like your stuff

AliceL replied...
thnk you. =)

AliceL said...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:53 am
My love is really good. i loved it. words cant decribe how it touched me. i know this is weired but its the truth. your really really really good!!!! =)

Ventus replied...
Wow thanks :D