Special Somebody

At night i cant sleep because your always on my mind how mant times ive always wanted you by my side oh i need you your my special guy look at me at me now my heart skips a beat when your around me look at me now your that special somebody who lifts me right off the ground i want you right now i sit next to you i have this feeling that ive never had before its like your my addiction i love your perfect smile it just melts me away look at me now my heart skips a beat when your around me look at me now your that special somebody who lifts me right off the ground i want you right now your are my guardian angel i beg for you on my knees sometimes i wish you can hear me my special somebody look at me now mt heart skips a beat when your around me look at me now your that special somebody who lifts me right off the ground i want you right now, i want you right now im dying without you i cant live without you i really need you my special somebody...... I MISS U BABY

hurtangel said...
its amazing. i can totally relate. i think im like in love with this guy paulo. but he's in love with his girlfriend. i like him more than i've liked anyone. i want to tell him how i feel but i think it might ruin our friendship. i dont know what to do. should i tell him how i feel?

CICIROSE replied...
 i think that you should tell him how you feel but if it doesn't go well then  you should move on and always BELIEVE in yourself b/c hes not the only boy in the world