Special Somebody | Teen Ink

Special Somebody

By CICIROSE BRONZE, Chelsea, Massachusetts
CICIROSE BRONZE, Chelsea, Massachusetts

"Always try your best on everything and to always believe in yourself then you will be successful"

At night i cant sleep because your always on my mind how mant times ive always wanted you by my side oh i need you your my special guy look at me at me now my heart skips a beat when your around me look at me now your that special somebody who lifts me right off the ground i want you right now i sit next to you i have this feeling that ive never had before its like your my addiction i love your perfect smile it just melts me away look at me now my heart skips a beat when your around me look at me now your that special somebody who lifts me right off the ground i want you right now your are my guardian angel i beg for you on my knees sometimes i wish you can hear me my special somebody look at me now mt heart skips a beat when your around me look at me now your that special somebody who lifts me right off the ground i want you right now, i want you right now im dying without you i cant live without you i really need you my special somebody...... I MISS U BABY

I wrote this song because it relates to every girl who wanted a boy to notice her and to be her boyfriend. I hope people will like my song because I worked really hard on it.

CICIROSE BRONZE, Chelsea, Massachusetts

i think that you should tell him how you feel but if it doesn't go well then  you should move on and always BELIEVE in yourself b/c hes not the only boy in the world

NervousBreakdown BRONZE, Summerlin, Nevada

Perfection is simply just an illusion

its amazing. i can totally relate. i think im like in love with this guy paulo. but he's in love with his girlfriend. i like him more than i've liked anyone. i want to tell him how i feel but i think it might ruin our friendship. i dont know what to do. should i tell him how i feel?