Neva Change

Neva Change

I remember your name, your smile, tha conversation we had when we first met,
My first look into your eyes and my heart was set, I was into you & you were into me,
Like a tumor on my brain “I will never forget” When we first fell in Love “I could of sworn you were the best.”

I’m seein you, but not hearin you, why won’t you jus”Talk to Me” Yeah….
I see you movin your mouth and words are coming out, but- they aren’t as they seem,
Bcuz I know that what your sayin “Isn’t what you mean” Please!!! Don’t GO
& start changing…….

AT the beginning “I really knew you” Before we got together –You at school (actin like everything was good when “You were really having a bad day” Damn Girl “I could see right thru you & you tha same with me “I could of neva fooled you & you the same with me” been friends for all this time & now that your mine “I’m really afraid that I might lose you” But, too you there’s nothing wrong, Well hopefully that will change after “you hear tha lyrics to my song”

& start changing…….

Love never felt so right, you be the moon to my night, at a age so young I gave you all of my life, thru good & bad Im’a stay, I love you either way

Bcuz I know that what your sayin “Isn’t what you mean” Yet… high or low I
Will never stray because by your side will always be my favorite place…

lolmaster123 said...
This song really explains things with me and the guy ive been dating for the past 4 months. I hope it lasts. Inspiring song! keep it up!

TeddyBear91 replied...
Thnkz lolmaster123... I'll keep this comment in mind farther down the road...Hope ur relationship status is going some what according to plan...