gone and back

life is hard to pass by with nothing on your mine the life you have is something you don't get back......next verse....love with heart fight with fists pay back for what you did come back alive and fight with one thing one mine...life......next verse.....self-esteem lowered fast and you looked into your passed you life too long die too soon you fight for life and die at noon....next verse.....love with heart fight with fists pay back for what you did come back alive and fight with one thing one your mine...life...next verse...you go out of way to save a life you die a little inside you calm down to kill agin you fight for life and die a death you don't forget....next verse.....out in the city of hell go off in a lonly world you start your suisideal path......next verse....love with heart fight with fists pay back for what you did come back alive and fight with one thing one mine...life.....next verse..... go all over aigin a fight not yet won you go to hard and die to soft you fight for life you know you lost....next verse....love with heart fight with fists pay back for what you did come back alive and fight with one thing one mine...life