Why'd you take my dad?

He was gone in the blink of an eye wouldn't have hurt as bad if you were any other guy. I curse out loud and ask myself, "why did god take the man, that he made my dad? Did i do something wrong? Did I act bad? I cant make it without him! God, whyd you take my dad?"
he died on my porch at the age of 42. I was only 10, what was i to do? Almost all of us were there to tell him bye but i didnt get the chance to look him in the eye and ask, "why did god take the man, that he made my dad? Did i do something wrong? Did I act bad? I cant make it without him! God, why'd you take my dad?"
I'm going to camp this summer to help kids like me.The ones that lost someone they love like thier daddy.I start high school in 6 months. what am i to do? it wont be the same here without you. those 4 years will fly by fast before i know it they'll be in the past.I'll be at my graduation making a speech when the say my name and beckon me ill ask, "why did god take the man, that he made my dad? Did i do something wrong? Did I act bad? I can't make it without him! God, whyd you take my dad?"
Now the time has come for me to walk down the aisle. I won't have to walk alone, i know you'll be there every mile. Though the tears roll down i'll fake a smile. When they ask do you take this man right here? I'll say i do, but im not through. God i still have questions for you! "why did god take the man, that he made my dad? Did i do something wrong? Did I act bad? I can't make it without him! God, whyd you take my dad?" Why DID you take my dad?!?

kayykayy said...
Heyy ya'll! comment!!