Standing on the edge

I've got an earthquake on my mind. All there thoughts I'm trying to hide, from everyone including my self. I can feel everyone's thoughts on zoom. They're thinking, she's gonna break soon.

I'm smiling like nothing's wrong, even though everything is. I'm talking like everything's perfect, it's all a domino effect. I'm acting like it's all a dream, when I know it's reality. And I'm pretending it's not hurting me, when in this reality it's killing me.

Boy:
She's banged up mentally and emotionally. But everyday she smiles, because that's just who she is. She walks with her head held high, because she knows everyone's waiting for her to fall.

Girl:
I scream into the night on the edge of the cliff, my mind is racing, I hope I'll be missed.

Boy:
They said she was standing on the edge of the cliff. But everyone's questioning "did she fall. . . or jump?"