In This Atmophere

Verse 1: I wake up every morning with you on my mind. I can’t help but smile every time I think of where I was before I found you and where you have brought me to. My whole life is you. You make me fly and now I am soarin. When you laugh it echoes through my head, oh I feel the warmth o your silky touch.

Chorus: I think I’ve fallen. I think I’ve forgotten how to breathe. I feel like I’m trumlin, floatin in space. Your atmosphere is so strong its pullin me in. I’m entangled in your atmosphere, drowning in your love. I don’t care how long I am caught here as long as I am with you here in this atmosphere.

Verse 2: When I sleep I see your flawless face, the sun reflecting in your eyes makes my heart melt. The chances of finding you were so slim and yet here we are. Baby, just know I am here to catch you whenever you fall. I want to spend eternity with you and that’s not nearly long enough at all.

ummduhirock said...
such a cute love song. this is beautiful, great job. :]