Full of Love

HEARTS ARE BEATING LIKE THE OCEAN AGAINST A ROCKY SHORE, CAN WE FIND A WAY TO STOP A DISEASE WE HAVE CREATED.
COLORED LIGHTS OF MANY HUES DANCING ACROSS THE WINDOW, DREAMING OF A LIFE WHERE IT’S ALL RIGHT AND NO WRONG.
CAN WE FIND A PLACE TO BE, WHERE JOY AND LOVE STAY ALWAYS.
BRING TO ME A WORLD OF LIFE, WHERE I CAN STAND AND SAY...

I AM FREE, I AM FORGIVEN, I AM STANDING ON A WAVE. LIFT ME UP, TAKE ME HIGH. CLEAR ME OF ALL WRONGIN. DANCING ON A BEAM OF GOLD, BRINGING HOPE AND FULL JOY.

CAN’T YOU SEE THAT I’M FULL OF LOVE. MY LOVE WILL FLY AWAY ACROSS AN OPEN SKY, AND RAIN DOWN UPON THOSE WHO HAVE NONE.
CLEANING SIN, BRINGING HOPE, HELPING US WHO WERE WRONG. DEDICATING HIS LIFE TO DO GOOD.
AND BECAUSE WHAT HE HAS DONE, I NOW CAN SAY...

I AM FREE, I AM FORGIVEN, I AM STANDING ON A WAVE. LIFT ME UP, TAKE ME HIGH. CLEAR ME OF ALL WRONGING. DANCING ON A BEAM OF GOLD, BRINGING HOPE AND FULL JOY.

CAN’T YOU SEE THAT I’M FULL OF LOVE. MY LOVE WILL RIDE AWAY ACROSS AN OPEN PLAIN. FIELDS, MEADOWS, BATTLEGROUNDS AND FORESTS ALL TO SAY.
MY LOVE WILL SET YOU FREE, HELP YOU ALL TO SEE. A LIFE WHERE YOU CAN BE FREE.
AND NOW THAT I KNOW ALL THAT HE HAS SAID, I CAN FINELY BE FREE...

I AM FREE, I AM FORGIVEN, I AM STANDING ON A WAVE. LIFT ME UP, TAKE ME HIGH. CLEAR ME OF ALL WRONGING.
DANCING ON A BEAM OF GOLD, BRINGING HOPE AND JOY. CANT YOU SEE THAT IM FULL OF LOVE.