While I'm in Heaven | Teen Ink

While I'm in Heaven

By Flogo718 BRONZE, Genoa, Ohio
Flogo718 BRONZE, Genoa, Ohio

Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive anyways.

I'll miss you even if I don't know you, I wouldn't want to see you fall. If you're down I will help you up, you know it's for the good of all. It doesn't take more than one person to start a trend, there will be millions following by the end.
I want you to know I'll love you, won't ever let you go, I'll face the pain of all your lives just to let you know--
I hope you dance while I'm in heaven, cause' I would dance for you, I hope you sing while I'm in heaven It would be the right thing to do.
So I lift up-- my hands-- and sing,
O' I want you to know I'll love you, won't ever let you go, I'll face rain in a world of lies just to let you know--
I hope you laugh while I'm in heaven, cause I would laugh with you, I hope you pray while I'm in heaven because I am always praying for you.

This was just something I dreamed up in the shower! I have had some heavy stuff on my mind recently and this really puts some hope into my head. I might make some changes later, but here it is!

Milo! said...
on Mar. 13 2010 at 8:20 am
I really love this. I really like how everyone can relate to this. I hope you keep writing, because this is great. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.