ROMEO & JULIET | Teen Ink

ROMEO & JULIET

November 7, 2009
By raccoonrave SILVER, Fort Myers, Florida
raccoonrave SILVER, Fort Myers, Florida
7 articles 0 photos 20 comments

Favorite Quote:
When people bring you down,
Ignore it and live,
Then let die..


Hey there romeo your talking to your juliet..she's sitting in her room thinking about how you met.. she's sitting at her window. wishing you were there.with her...she misses your hugs and your soft brown eyes..and your smile and the way you looked at her made her feel like she was finally something real your her number one and shes your only one you want and you need the only one that helps him breathe your her angel and shes yours..your the reason she is here now...but all you need to know is that shes your only one juliet for you..and your her only romeo for her oo she stairs in your eyes tryin to figure you out.Your her romeo and shes your juliet thats as far as it can get your her number one and shes your only one thats right for her..and she loves you..so and she wants to know if you do to...she said she'll meet you behind their tree at 6am cause we cant be but we have to be.cause your her number one and shes your only one its 6am and he made another know show..and juliets wondering where he went and 3 weeks later there goes juliet at romeos window..he told juliet you cry i cry you die i die i love you till dept till us part oo..


The author's comments:
the movie of romeo and juliet and the book...I want people to find the right one not someone thats not gonna treat them right..