Numb Now

eyeliner in the form of tear drops listen to the clock as it goes tic toc as another heartbreaks watch the cigarette smoke as it fills the room and alcohol fumes cover me like tattoos as another heart breaks

Chorus
Well i say you don't know the pain you say you feel the same well i say you don't feel s***

verse 2
Well i've been stuck in my ways yea i've been stuck for more than days but i'm trying to make a change yea i know you heard it all way before but here i stand a broken looking at these broken plans and all i wanted to do was take your left hand but jesus christ i'm so tried of all the fights so if you don't wanna leave i'll pack my things and be on that first flight

chorus
well i say you don't know the pain and you say you fell the same but i say you don't fell s*** no you dont fell s*** well i don't fell s*** anymore

Hannahbear said...
That is amazing! do you have a tune fer that? its so good, and its really meaningful... your a really deep person i can tell, i love the way you write. keep writin...k?

musicislife This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 26, 2009 at 4:34 pm :
lol and dont feel bad i live in a freaking hotel

Hannahbear<3 replied...
Nov. 26, 2009 at 4:44 pm :
you do?? that cool, i wish i lived in a hotel...that would be cool. im sorry bout the bread pudding, that sucks lol

Hannahbear<3 replied...
Nov. 26, 2009 at 10:52 pm :
so ya.... i loved talking to you, gnight :D

hopeless dreamer replied...
Dec. 12, 2009 at 8:13 pm :
yep mi motto tink outside da box

Sadie0saurus_rex_is_a_Nerd0saurus™ replied...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 2:45 am :
"eyeliner in the form of tear drops listen to the clock as it goes tic toc"
I love it!
hun, you are truly amazing!