Numb Now

eyeliner in the form of tear drops listen to the clock as it goes tic toc as another heartbreaks watch the cigarette smoke as it fills the room and alcohol fumes cover me like tattoos as another heart breaks

Chorus
Well i say you don't know the pain you say you feel the same well i say you don't feel s***

verse 2
Well i've been stuck in my ways yea i've been stuck for more than days but i'm trying to make a change yea i know you heard it all way before but here i stand a broken looking at these broken plans and all i wanted to do was take your left hand but jesus christ i'm so tried of all the fights so if you don't wanna leave i'll pack my things and be on that first flight

chorus
well i say you don't know the pain and you say you fell the same but i say you don't fell s*** no you dont fell s*** well i don't fell s*** anymore

Hannahbear said...
That is amazing! do you have a tune fer that? its so good, and its really meaningful... your a really deep person i can tell, i love the way you write. keep writin...k?

Hannahbear replied...
Nov. 24, 2009 at 8:29 pm :
o.. i see, ya im usually on a lot so ya...

musicislife This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 24, 2009 at 8:31 pm :
lol yea this is gonna be difficult

Hannahbear replied...
Nov. 24, 2009 at 9:31 pm :
yup i agree...but we can make it work :) haha, so lets start an actual conversation
umm, how old are you? what grade are you in? and uhhh... how tall are you? haha im random alot so youl have to get used to that :D

Nov. 24, 2009 at 10:07 pm :
im 17 last year of high school and im 510

Hannahbear<3 replied...
Nov. 24, 2009 at 10:46 pm :
finally someone taller than i am! haha im 5'8'' and these people on this forum were makin fun of how tall i was, im surrounded by short people...so you are a refreshing change! haha lets be best friends k? :)

Hannahbear<3 replied...
Nov. 24, 2009 at 10:56 pm :
im really tired so im gonna go to bed
hopefully we will be able to talk a lot because of this 5 day weekend thing :) so please get on tomorrow?? :)
<3 ya gnight :D

Nov. 24, 2009 at 11:24 pm :
lol okay ttyl

Hannahbear<3 replied...
Nov. 25, 2009 at 11:14 am :
hey!
all i really wanted to say is hey, but they said that it needs to be longer,so ya... :)

Nov. 25, 2009 at 3:18 pm :
lol well hey back

Hannahbear<3 replied...
Nov. 25, 2009 at 4:42 pm :
haha, what are you up to?

Nov. 25, 2009 at 5:26 pm :
not much getting ready for this party

Nov. 25, 2009 at 6:15 pm :
lol im a good person that smokes oh heres the video you asked for sorry if it sounds like crap i was trying to hurry and do it http ://www.youtube .com /watch?v=iK3pLbkYOCc

Nov. 25, 2009 at 8:55 pm :
lol im a good person that smokes i just put my recording of this song on youtube up lol just search my name maximo pisconte i guess lol so yea sorry if its not that good i was rushing through it

Hannahbear<3 replied...
Nov. 26, 2009 at 10:06 am :
wow! i love it :)
ya i never thought of being a good person and smoking at the same time, haha... i guess im in that category.
is your name reall maximo pisconte?? that is so friggin cool :) so what are you gonna do today, sein as its thanksgiving and all.

Nov. 26, 2009 at 11:50 am :
lol yes it is ummm everyones going somewhere but i think i may stay home dont get me wrong im not like a anti social person i just barley get time to myself and i take any moment i can get to myself

Hannahbear<3 replied...
Nov. 26, 2009 at 12:14 pm :
i understand :)
im hiding in my bedroom, there is like 19 people in my house... its pretty crazy. im glad your stayin home cause you can talk to me ;)

Nov. 26, 2009 at 4:24 pm :
lol bleh they came back for me and forced me with promises of bread pudding lol

Hannahbear<3 replied...
Nov. 26, 2009 at 4:28 pm :
yuck... what is your number ill just txt you

Hannahbear<3 replied...
Nov. 26, 2009 at 4:33 pm :
thnx ya... i dont have a phone, i am too poor to afford one so ima use my cousins<br /> and did you get your bread pudding? haha that stuff is so gross :P

Nov. 26, 2009 at 4:34 pm :
yes but it wasn't that good so i went out and sat in the car listening to music