Numb Now

eyeliner in the form of tear drops listen to the clock as it goes tic toc as another heartbreaks watch the cigarette smoke as it fills the room and alcohol fumes cover me like tattoos as another heart breaks

Chorus
Well i say you don't know the pain you say you feel the same well i say you don't feel s***

verse 2
Well i've been stuck in my ways yea i've been stuck for more than days but i'm trying to make a change yea i know you heard it all way before but here i stand a broken looking at these broken plans and all i wanted to do was take your left hand but jesus christ i'm so tried of all the fights so if you don't wanna leave i'll pack my things and be on that first flight

chorus
well i say you don't know the pain and you say you fell the same but i say you don't fell s*** no you dont fell s*** well i don't fell s*** anymore

daughter-of-calliope said...
i love this!!! its so deep and emotional!!! keep writing!!! :)

musicislife This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 9, 2010 at 7:48 pm :
thanks im trying

9CatsPerLife101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Hey I live in fairfax too! I go to TJ...i dunno im kinda new to song writing and a few tips could be useful.

Dec. 29, 2009 at 6:43 pm :
that school sucks im sorry lol i went to edison for awhile and its about as bad lol umm the only thing i can really tell you is not to force anything just let it for out and be true to what ever feeling your having while writing the song

amanda727 said...
hey! I like it! yeah, it would be a good duet :)
will you look at my pieces? "Never Underestimate a Girl" and "You're Gonna Miss This"...? thanks!

Moonbeam13 said...
Dec. 10, 2009 at 6:08 am:
Um, Good Song! Could you please look at the poem "Answer Me" by Moonbeam13, then tell me what you think? Thanks!

hopless dreamer said...
hey that can make a really great duet<3 ;}

Dec. 12, 2009 at 3:05 pm :
hmmm i never really thought about it lol

~Reaa.Mae~ said...
Nov. 27, 2009 at 11:13 am:
Well, hello there.
You are, amazing. This song caught my eye, and wow. Love it. Anyways, just wanted to let you know, (And I'm TOTALLY not trying to sound stalkerish here...) I checked yer profile on here to view the rest of your work and stuff, and just wanted to say, I agree... Ryan Adams is ftw. <3
I write music as well. I've played piano for about 10 years, and I'mma be 17 in Jan. :P But yeah. I look forward to more of your stuff, hun. :)
Keep in touch,... (more »)

Nov. 27, 2009 at 12:52 pm :
wow another ryan adams fan sweet and thanks so much

~Reaa.Mae~ replied...
Nov. 30, 2009 at 11:38 am :
Hai thurr hunny. :)
How are ya?

Hannahbear said...
That is amazing! do you have a tune fer that? its so good, and its really meaningful... your a really deep person i can tell, i love the way you write. keep writin...k?

Nov. 18, 2009 at 11:10 pm :
thanks that means alot yea i do i had it recorded but i deleted im planning on re recording it i can send u the link when im done if u want

Hannahbear replied...
Nov. 19, 2009 at 8:08 pm :
ya.. totally :) you should get on the forums sometime, you can usually always find me there... lets talk sometime :)

Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:20 am :
sure lol or you could just add me on face book or something lol just search me maximo pisconte

Hannahbear replied...
Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:19 pm :
i dont have a facebook :( my parents deleted it cause i was bein bad haha, but they said i could have it back in a while cause i been bein good, so as soon as i get one i sure will add ya :D until then i guess we will have to talk on here

Nov. 24, 2009 at 4:21 pm :
aww that sucks lol okay

Hannahbear replied...
Nov. 24, 2009 at 5:41 pm :
haha ya
you should get on more often... i miss you :(

Nov. 24, 2009 at 6:50 pm :
aww i sorry i just been having a hectic schedule

Hannahbear replied...
Nov. 24, 2009 at 7:45 pm :
thats ok.. i understand
just get on whenever you can..ill be patient i suppose

Nov. 24, 2009 at 7:54 pm :
lol im gonna be on basically i just can't really tell when your on