Numb Now

eyeliner in the form of tear drops listen to the clock as it goes tic toc as another heartbreaks watch the cigarette smoke as it fills the room and alcohol fumes cover me like tattoos as another heart breaks

Chorus
Well i say you don't know the pain you say you feel the same well i say you don't feel s***

verse 2
Well i've been stuck in my ways yea i've been stuck for more than days but i'm trying to make a change yea i know you heard it all way before but here i stand a broken looking at these broken plans and all i wanted to do was take your left hand but jesus christ i'm so tried of all the fights so if you don't wanna leave i'll pack my things and be on that first flight

chorus
well i say you don't know the pain and you say you fell the same but i say you don't fell s*** no you dont fell s*** well i don't fell s*** anymore

Lana15 said...
I like this! Its honest!

RitaRules said...
I would've enjoyed this if it wasn't depressing. And if you actually capitalized some words.

naruto freak said...
why did you useso much swering like you used to much of the word s*** other than that it's good

Proof said...
this is a magnificent peice

theunimaginable said...
Oct. 26, 2011 at 9:35 am
This is just amazing. It just blows my mind how awesome this is :) Great job!!

DanniTwin502 said...
Jun. 17, 2011 at 10:05 am
I really like this! I love the lines with the "smoke like tattoos" and how you talk about wanting to change and also saying how if they can't leave you're more then willing to go! This is phenominal!

Kiyoko This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I like this song, I think it has real potential. the line "alcohol fumes cover me like tattoos" is a great line. My only suggestion is to find a way to make your chorus stronger. Maybe have a really strong line in there, just to continue to keep the listeners attention through the piece. Good work!

StarsandBrokenHearts said...
wow i really love this! it's great!

little~miss~sunshine said...
Mar. 11, 2010 at 12:28 am
i like this, it's edgy it reminds me of staind, do you listen to them?

musicislife This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 12, 2010 at 1:36 am
thanks and somewhat

little~miss~sunshine replied...
:)your welcome and yeah i like some of their songs

kaiaray said...
this is goo i like it but what is it tryin too say to ppl

Mar. 12, 2010 at 1:35 am
not really trying to say anything to people at all just stories of my life

SidVicious said...
<3 this is awesome

thanks ya i cant seem to top this one lol

mellow_melon This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 17, 2010 at 10:17 am
wow that was really good! i love it!

thanks ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SoulSurvivor92 said...
Feb. 16, 2010 at 11:02 am
I like this poem so much. Its so beautiful and full of emotion. Keep working.

Liz_N11 said...
This reminds me of Green Day's lyrics

daughter-of-calliope said...
i love this!!! its so deep and emotional!!! keep writing!!! :)