Broken

My heart is broken,
no one understands just how I feel and what I'm going through right now my first love said "We're through! I found anouther girl so this is good-bye______ I still want to be friends and I'll always love you,but just as a friend." Right then I started to cry. My heart was broken,how could he do that to me and just forget that I even exsist. He doesn't e-mail me,call me, or even talk to me when I see him. One day he finnaly did walk up to me and he said "This won't work.I never want to see you again,we can't evan be friends______." My heat just broke, and it's not fixable I'll always have a part of me missing_____ but I just have to continue life and try forget about him,no matter how much i love him,because my heart is broken,I just have to continue life even though my heart is broken.

WritingLoverForever said...
You basically summarized my entire eighth grade year in just one short passage. lol Amazing job, and I totally feel your pain. Your first love is always the toughest one to get over.

vnprice said...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 8:18 am:
This is great!

~*el-oh-vee-ee*~ said...
this.... is..... AWESOME!! :D

dragonfan said...
My new peace of work is pending approval it is called "Friends" and its about my best friend dilian so when its posted check it out!!!

NicAliceF said...
Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:48 am:
The moral of all this is that boys suck! ;)Girl keep writing, it's the best type of medicine. Your words definantly protray how you feel and I could sense that from reading this.
It's beautiful.

dragonfan replied...
Nov. 21, 2009 at 10:11 am :
thanks and no offense to any guys but i learned something guys change way to fast and never trust your first opinion of guys.

iesha928 said...
i love this song!!

commen-sense said...
im guessing thats a bad thing...

heretic-half-breed said...
Nov. 15, 2009 at 11:51 am:
i love the poem. it is how i felt when my ex left me for my friend. you are an amazing writer. and think of it this way. he hurt you, he dont deserve you. the man who treats you like your his world and will do anything to make you happy is the guy you want. and i hope to see more of your writings.

commen-sense replied...
Nov. 15, 2009 at 10:37 pm :
i agree... with all of it

dragonfan replied...
Nov. 17, 2009 at 2:21 pm :
thanks im still working on getting over him but ill deal. i have a new crush but every time i look at him i see my ex

commen-sense replied...
Nov. 17, 2009 at 3:52 pm :
guessing thats a bad thing

relaxingcry said...
Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:50 am:
your really talented keep writin i would love to read more of your work

dragonfan replied...
Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:58 pm :
aww thanks i gust sent in a free virse called " im done with you" me and some of my friends wrote it it'll be on teenink soon :)

J-bug_13 said...
Good writing skills! the ________ is for your name right?? that guy is a jerk!! he doesn't deserve your love

dragonfan replied...
Oct. 28, 2009 at 1:57 pm :
yes and i really loved him but he left me for anouther girl =(

J-bug_13 replied...
Oct. 30, 2009 at 6:52 pm :
does the other girl know what a jerk he is??

dragonfan replied...
Oct. 31, 2009 at 9:23 am :
No,she actually thinks he is nice,sweet,caring and i tryed warning her but she wouldnt listed so when he breaks her heart she will agree with me

J-bug_13 replied...
Oct. 31, 2009 at 2:30 pm :
uggggh that is so sucky you'll find someone good

dragonfan replied...
Oct. 31, 2009 at 7:35 pm :
thanks,ive already found a guy that i like but im not sure if im ready for anouther bf yet