Only Human

I can't be perfect, I can't be like you, I'm only human, I bleed too. Yes I've tried it cause I'm only human too, I made my mistakes but i'm wiser now.

I slip, I fall, I crawl, I bleed, it's all I need to know that I;m just like everyone else. I slip, I fall, I cry, in the night I catch myself and rise up, cause i'm only human, and I'll make it through.

I never said I was perfect, never said I was an angel from above, I've made me mistakes but it's okay, they made me who I am today, I'm only human, I bleed too, yes I've tried things cause I'm only human too, I cried myself to sleep but i'm stronger now.

I slip, I fall, I crawl my way to a new begining. I slip, I fall, I crawl just to learn a new lession, its things I need to do, to be a better person, it's things I need to do to be wiser.

I slip, I fall, I crawl, I give my all and thats all I can do to be who I am, I'm only human, I'm only human too