ill call you next

By , fort myers, FL
ill call you ah next ill call you ah next till you can find whats on the inside what you can never see whats going on or whats gonna happen you could never tell me what to do what to say you dont know me that way and you you think you do but you if you could use a clue it would be you dont own me and i just gotta say forget me and never come around that place of sentamental destiney which you could never seem to find and now im looking outside waiting for that looking light which never comes out of the darkness waiting for you come back to that place that you seem to call home and i gotta say i dont need you anymore....

DragonMaster66.6 said...
Nov. 19, 2010 at 11:15 am
I like these lyrics, they really speak out to the reader. They just have a way of digging in my brain and remind me of how I feel about a certain someone, which I needed. So In a way, I owe you a thank you, so Thank you Xxemo_girlxX ;)

DallysGrrl said...
I LIKE THIS! I don't mind that it's in paragraph form. I think that it's a song that I could picture someone like Ashley Tisdale or Kelly Clarkson singing. I really like it.

Xxemo_girlxX replied...
Thank you I appreciate it...

bere said...
Jan. 26, 2010 at 7:45 am
yea its true what is say is like judging people u dont know

Xxemo_girlxX replied...
Yeah...normally most people look at the title and ask me what i was thinking writing it but then people read it and understand where im coming from...

xXWOLFXx said...
I'm sorry, but this has absolutely no structure to it, it looks like one big paragraph, if you would just merely press enter after each line it would be so more appealing the the reader's eye

Lonleydandy replied...
I can see the meaning behind your piece, and I really like it, but it is hard for me to piece together....it being a paragraph and all. I liked it...but try to put it into verses or stanzas. Anyway, liked it!!!

Xxemo_girlxX replied...
Thank you I will be sure to make a habit of that...

Lonleydandy replied...
Haha, don't change your writing style because of me! hahaha.....just keep writing!!!!

Xxemo_girlxX replied...
Feb. 14, 2010 at 10:02 am
lol okay...

Cady_ said...
Nov. 26, 2009 at 2:11 am
I like this piece...its nice...very touching..lol.....>>>>Cady..<3 it!!!

Xxemo_girlxX replied...
Thank you
:)

sexythang replied...
Nov. 28, 2011 at 9:08 am

hey peeps whats up