I believed you..

The lights dimmed down quickly, and you whispered you loved me... I believed you.... You brushed my hair behind my ear and starred me in the eyes and claimed 'I was the prettiest girl in the world'... Yeah, I believed you too...

-You're one liners said it all because it was silent after it all...

-Chorus- Then one say you ran to me and pushed me to my knees and screamed you're the ugliest I have ever seen. Now get up and leave, you filthy thing.

Of course later you text me and said 'Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything. I was just angry.' I said 'So you took it out on me? And thought it was all okay? I'm tired of these out bursts... They drive me insane.'

I believed you were sorry when you said 'I love my baby,' when you said 'I am amazing.' I believed you when you called me beautiful, that one word I am never called.

You said we would last forever. You said 'I wouldn't want to be without you' Unfortunately I agreed... With everything about you and me...'

I couldn't take anymore you. I was done believing you. Because everything was untrue. That's why I broke up with you.

Caseywrite said...
I like this a lot. So true too.