" the closer i get the farther you are ." | Teen Ink

" the closer i get the farther you are ."

By myemoboyromance PLATINUM, Olivehurst, California
myemoboyromance PLATINUM, Olivehurst, California

"the closer i get the farther you are."

I smiled at you, you looked away this is when i got up and walked your way. i didn't know how you'd behave your face is so beutiful i can't help it ,can't look away.i sat myself down you didn't look didn't turn around wouldn't even make a sound.

"why won't you look at me? why is it so hard for me to breathe? now that i'm sitting here next to you. the closer i get the farther you are. i wanna be where ever you are, up in space up in the sky holding hands looking into eachothers eyes."

i long to speak but feel too weak. i long to reachout.to touch that angel face , long for the feeling of gods grace just something to erase my past pains.

but you don't know. you just continue to stare out your window watchin the passing scene but you and me together would be the perfect romance scene. what will it take for you to be amazed by me?

i wrote this because i was trying to get this person to notice me and they wouldn't i was told i was hot and cute and very charming by lots of girls but this person didn't seem to be affected by my looks charm or anything and it ended up i got thier number and called and had friends talk to them for me only to find this person had a diffrent preference.