An Untitled Rap By a White Chick

Before I say names, let me rearrange this frame of mind./Let me be kind to the game/and not lose track of time./It's all the same./I'd like to not rant on all the grime, but recognize how lames can shine./I guess shame and fame don't rhyme/because faking it is on the rise./It's left me in a state of awe./The yellow brick road is crumbling and it's my fault./The Berlin Wall is another story/its fall a stately mess proving our hip-hop scene is all of that/plus incest./I've left a world that tests the will of my brain, it's not monopoly/but boardwalk is mine to claim./The game is dying, or at least it's not being played./Countless times I've seen dreams being thrown away./So here I am in this fetal position./The world is cold as metal and caving in./Each word I speak has potential, yet it's still just ammunition./ready to blow, but still with hesitation./I am an outsider,/I was born in a nation where an emcee with rhyming dictionary/is the sin of all sins.

Shorty said...
This is hot, for a white chick, of course.

Lonleydandy replied...
Oct. 9, 2009 at 5:28 pm :
Wow..haha..I read the title and had to comment. I liked it.....the title is pretty funny though..haha