NOT YOUR AVERAGE LIMERICK

A mom, a boy, and his dad
Enough one day he had.
Dad was sick
So in one slick
Move, he left his lad.

RolledthestoneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 16 at 2:13 pm:
Agreed. Not ur average limerick. Very blunt but rhyming which is not something I'm used to reading. Suggestions wise I can only say that I'm left with a feeling of "So?" I think I'm just used to reading more into things and multiple interpretations but if you are satisfied with it then who am I to judge? In an unrelated comment, are you a guy? Because the world totally needs more guy poets or maybe I just don't know many. Anyway, 5/5 poem!!!  

RolledthestoneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 16 at 6:49 pm :
You sing too?! Cute.

Tenor1_JoshThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 16 at 8:09 pm :
Yes, I am a guy, and I am a singer!