My sweet Valentine

Valentine's Day. The loveliest time of the year. Quite amazing how one's heart flutters just as their love comes near. Isn't it strange how our cheeks heat and our voices stutter and faint? Isn't it lovely the feelings we get that seem to always remain? Isn't love harsh when you give it your all and your all only pushes you over? Isn't cruel when they get what they want you’re not really sure if you’re sober. Doesn't it hurt when your heart stops beating and your blood runs cold and you’ve been defeated? Does anyone know what it feels like to go through Valentine's Day?
alone?

SuNshiNe007 said...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 8:17 am:
Wow! This is amazing Toran!!! You are a great author! keep up the great work!!!!:) And Happy Valentines Day!!!

ToranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 8:41 am :
Hey! Thanks soo much! Happy V-day to you too! :D

KatelynBF said...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:27 am:
I have a boyfriend too but when I didn't last year it was extremely hard. This holiday is really hard and lonely like you said if you don't have a boyfriend.

Feb. 20, 2012 at 5:14 pm :
I know. Thanks so much for commenting! It is hard to go through V-day alone

MaxRide replied...
Mar. 6, 2012 at 3:49 pm :
I know right?  It sucks when you don't have a boyfriend on Valentine's Day.. :(

Mar. 7, 2012 at 3:39 pm :

Sometimes you get used to it....Buuut it still sucks.

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Mar. 8, 2012 at 8:26 am :
Hey, sorry to just getting to this comment; I've had alot of comments to write back too on here lately and I finally got to this one! Thanks so much for the Happy V-Day, even though I read it late..And even though I read it late it still made my day!!:) I hope you have a great day Toran! Your a great person and friend!!

Mar. 9, 2012 at 9:03 am :

Thanks! And, you are very welcome. I'm glad you veiw me as a friend as I veiw you the same.

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Mar. 21, 2012 at 11:26 am :
Your welcome!:) And thanks! Lol..

Mar. 22, 2012 at 11:34 pm :
Hey sunshine, I just wanna thank you for always commenting on my work. And you always bring a smile to my face, especially when I'm feeling down. I thank God for you.

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:33 am :
Awe!! That is soo sweet!!!! And you know what? I thank God for you everyday too, because he sent an amazing friend my way!!:D By the way if you want to know..My name is Tamara:)

Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:56 pm :

That's a cool name. I'm Ladasia

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Apr. 10, 2012 at 8:57 am :
Wow, awsome!:) I love that name;) Its nice to know a little about you. Hope you have a great day!

Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:38 am :
I also love Tamara, That's awesome!

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:41 am :
Wow!!:D Thanks! Lol

Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:33 pm :
yahhhhhh!I want some icecream!!

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:04 pm :
Ha..Yea me too.. Lol:)