Rocker Guy

I wished for super cool superstar
A rocker guy with a neat-o guitar,
I gave you the time of day,
But Rock-Band is all you play.
I hope you get hit by a falling car.

WishfulDoer said...
This is hilarious, and I feel this way about so many people. (I know that sounds bad, but there're some pretty big A-holes out there.) I love it.

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 8:55 am
Haha you're right, there ARE some pretty big A-holes. Thanks for the comment :)

jamesacolson said...
Jun. 1, 2011 at 10:16 am
no,this is not stupid at all. I am so loving the last line. it would be conducive for you to do your dance at the time which is now, and the last line is exactly what i would say to someone but that was a fun line.i am a junior in high school too i hate school thourgh. my teacher dont understand why i hate english but i like to write poetry. it makes no sense at all.

Thanks for the comment :) And I'm ready to be outta high school too. I like english, but not half as much as I like writing poetry :)

HasntWrittenInAgesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 21, 2011 at 11:39 am
no, not stupid. I am so loving the last line. it would be conducive for you to do your dance at the time which is now.

Hahaha thanks! :D this comment pretty much made my day! :P

HasntWrittenInAgesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
de rien captain. everybody on teenink always says that. man, you guys are really down.

Its not so much that I'm DOWN as it is that little things boost my mood and your comment was probably the best boost I got all day :P

Mar. 23, 2011 at 11:17 am
oh...well the i guess alot of you guys go unboosted. de rien captain. fait ta danse.

Haha translation please? :)

=your welcome captain, do your dance.

I like it!:) Thanks

alanacarlene said...
Hehe! yep! you definately pulled off the funny! I loved it and got a chuckle out of it! I think you should do some more limericks! :DDDDDDD cuz this one was grrrrreat!

Haha thanks :DD I might do a few more....

ellyn-bo-bellyn said...
Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:15 am

Haha. I love it. Keep doing limericks. They're great. :)

God bless!

Thanks Elly :)