War Child This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

is my mother the faded mist
of a dissolving bomb, or
is she the bleeding agony?

crumpled_parchmentThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 6:55 am
Beautiful one! Keep writing. ☺

VeeranganaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 8:36 am
Thank you so much! I would love to know a little bit about you..your age and your writings :)

crumpled_parchmentThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 9:21 am
I am eighteen and my name is Swatilekha Roy. What about you? :)

today at 9:42 am
I am 13...My name is Veerangana