Haiku This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Night time
The hobbling onion vendor
Sells the moon

BlondePoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 12:12 am
i love this!!!

VeeranganaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
yesterday at 9:04 am
Thank you so much for encouraging me to keep writing haiku :)

yesterday at 9:04 am

EllaJSThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 20 at 6:56 pm
I love how beautiful and whimsical this poem is while using only a few words!