Aestas This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Summer is a pearl,
inside a wild oyster
under the ocean.

CaseyHunterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 8:47 pm
Awesome work!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 9:50 pm
THANKS! :)

TheReviewZThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 12 at 10:15 pm
Nice haiku!

May 18 at 2:00 pm
@TheReviewZ Thanks! :D

ElisaTheDandelionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 4 at 11:18 am
I LOVE THIS HAIKU! Awesome writing there; keep it up :))

May 4 at 9:45 pm
@ElisaTheDandelion Thanks!