Silentium

Silence is healing,
for words are slaves of war
that breaks souls apart.

Summer_R_QuinnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23 at 1:10 pm
This is great!

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 10:41 am
@Summer_R_Quinn Thanks!

thewarrior77This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 9, 2017 at 9:58 am
It's amazing how well you channel emotion and power into few words. You really capture a image, a moment similar to that of short short fic, or one sentence stories. You say something and while the poem is short, the message and emotions continue to flow past the period. Great job! Keep it up!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
@thewarrior77 I really appreciate the comment. I am glad that someone enjoys this haiku that I hold in my heart a lot (since I like to quiet XD).