Ventus

The Wind is never weary,
a feral tempest summoned
within my troubled heart.

devils_advocateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 6 at 11:22 am
Hi, I'm devils_advocate! This piece is amazing! Just a few things you may or may not alter: maybe you could change "creating" to "developing" or even "summoning" to give it a more troubled connotation. You might also "wild" to "savage" or some other stronger word just to give your poem more flavor. Overall, I've read some of your work and you are really good! Just a little bit of channeling your inner writer and you will be golden!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 6 at 8:06 pm
@devils_advocate Hi devils_advocate! I want to say from the bottom of heart, thank you for your kind and helpful comment. I a taking heart the advice that you given to me and I am working on this poem right now.I will try to channel my inner writer to turn my stories golden. I have some coming, so get ready for them! :) I had read some of your work, as you may had guess by the comments, and they are amazing! Once again, thank you for the comment and have a God-blessed day!