Sunday Morning This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Sunday mornings with
You, my dear, are a thousand
Cups of good coffee.

raysofsunshineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 29 at 7:12 pm:
I love this!  

Student-of-a-Jedi said...
May 12 at 1:50 pm:
Usually poetry is a mixed feeling of mine. Some poems, sonnets, haikus, etc. make sense to me while others make no sense at all! For this Haiku, it makes sense for me!  You can't help but smile from this Haiku and visulize a couple in love! In such a short amount of lines and words you see a story unfold. Because of this I would most defiantly rate this a 5 out of 5!  Great Hauki! One question! Is that coffee perhaps Starbucks? (: 

nomistooThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 31 at 2:03 pm:
So sweet and genius!

FunneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 30 at 6:33 pm:
Seems a little overrated.

Shade3043This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 20, 2013 at 2:48 am:
Are you serious? Is this REALLY worth this many comments? To be fair, it's a good haiku, but.....really? This has more meaning and impact and memorability behind it than other poems? Whaaaaaaaaat? I respect all of your opinions on this, but REALLY think about it; is this poem really deserving of this much praise?

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 7:39 am :
I think it does deserve the praise it's getting. Depth is not all that matters. It is simple, and clearly appeals to many. 

PixiePoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aww, this is so sweet! 

ViraDash said...
Aug. 22, 2013 at 8:04 am:
I like it but I don't love it.

WatercolorWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is one of my favorite haikus!! I love it. :)

KylieVThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I truly love this piece.The hyperbole of being with this person on Sunday mornings "are a thousand Cups off good coffee" has simply stated that this person means a lot to the person in the poem. Wonderful poem!

Mandy22This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:52 am:
This is a simply beautiful poem! Great job!

Rosie13 said...
I love the metaphor you used..."a thousand cups of good coffee"...!

FieryAngel said...
i agree it is good but...

imnoamericano said...
I think this is a great poem! Great job!

nwgdjha said...
that is so nice and coooool  

SheikThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:48 pm:
This is a good poem but I (and I'm not trying to offend anyone with this) don't really think it's deserving of all the attention it's receiving.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:20 am:
That is so nice!! I love it. I'm  gonna remember this forever! Thank you so much for writing it!!  Cause I loved reading it :D

Soccergirl2424 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:03 pm:
I love this so much... i want my marriage to be like this someday :)

Michelle R. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:27 am:
It's really sweet and relateable.

comfortablynumb7 said...
Pretty cool :)