Sunday Morning This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Sunday mornings with
You, my dear, are a thousand
Cups of good coffee.

nai.n.n. said...
Jul. 24, 2011 at 11:38 pm:
love it... but it's really short. it's cute and sweet, but it has to be more powerful if it's only going to be that short...

TaleGate replied...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 1:25 pm :
As an author, I feel like it's good as it is. Doesn't need to be longer. I personally love coffee on a Sunday morning. It's refreshing. If it went on too much longer, it'd just drag on. It's meant to be short I think.

ohheyyyelli replied...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 9:41 pm :
TaleGate^ completely agree

TaleGate replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 8:56 pm :
Sweet thanks. I hope I didn't come off as too snobbish O.o

HollyBell said...
Jul. 24, 2011 at 8:52 am:

A short straight to the point poem like a breathe of fresh air. Great job.

Check out mine? - I'm desperate for comments :3  TeenInk.com/poetry/free_verse/article/350551/Kings-Cross/

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 16, 2011 at 10:40 am:
WOW!! great poem! so simple and nice! Great job! I just wrote two books called nightstalker and the beast. please check them out and read them, and make sure u post comments! Thanks! :D

Issie said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 8:26 am:
short and sweet! it's amazing how so few words can say so much- something so significant. especially for people who like coffee! and sorry to advertise here, but i just submitted my first stuff-please give me feed-back

redhairCat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 13, 2011 at 3:13 pm:
Could you look at my haiku poems Doubt, All Alone, and Seeing Your Soul, please? Thank you!

SMWells said...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 8:57 am:
Exuse me! but did you know this poem, word for word, was writtin two years ago and placed elsewear online by someone of the name, Samantha B. That was longer ago than you have been a member. Did you place that one as well, or is this a word for word plagerism? I would aprecait an honest answer. 

TheEternalDBSK replied...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 12:59 pm :
You know, SMWells, something you might appreciate noticing, is this person's username: 'sammyso3'; before you are so quick to judge, did it even dawn upon you that they are possibly one and the same person?

S M Wells replied...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 1:49 pm :
Oviously it did, or I wouldn't have asked.  But I somehow doubt it, as the person gave there age as 21.

Dia.dreamer replied...
Jul. 5, 2011 at 11:11 am :

well, you never really know...I mean, the usernames says something, also some people like to post work they'd written years ago...

we'll find out when the author replies to our comments!

S M Wells replied...
Jul. 5, 2011 at 12:12 pm :
I would say, if, the author relplys to our comments.

.Izzy.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 10:34 pm:
Short. Simple. But beautiful :D

Tapogna replied...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 8:29 pm :
Dido...................

RanaHewezi1998This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 5:47 pm:
its short and simple but at the same thing good :)

brender1017 said...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 12:16 pm:
i still like it nice short poem or haiku you made !

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 12:13 pm:
I love this haiku so much, it's short, sweet, and conveys powerful emotion.

32565161 said...
Jun. 3, 2011 at 1:06 pm:

wow its small

reblep said...
May 19, 2011 at 9:04 pm:
who knew three lines could be so amazingly cute?

theWiind This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 19, 2011 at 7:48 pm:
I just had to put this poem on my tumblr! Great job, its cute(: