Chapped This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Tiny white rivers
On my dry, unpampered lips
Suffer from the drought.

Amai-kun This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 20, 2015 at 2:17 am
Definitely worth being published. Congratulations!

dreamshaker This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is incredible. I'm at a loss for what to say other than wow. You're very talented.

dgeileen This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you again!!!

dgeileen This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thank you so much I see your comments on so many people's work and I love how much you write and how much encouragement you give :')

MissEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oh, my gosh. This is so creative and simple yet powerful. It has such a beauty of it's own, in the few amazing words. I'm so happy and proud for you that you're getting published! You have such a talent and greatness and light in you; and you are an amazing and wonderful, talented writer and perso. Congrats, ym friend! You deserve it. :) Thank you so much, for sharing this!