Star (Siren of the Night) This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Siren of the night,
I scale the alps to reach you,
And you spurn my hand?

AugustSummerFlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I've ALWAYS been fascinated by sirens and your idea to portray the stars as siren?! Perfect! This poem was amazing. It stirs a feeling of longing and ache in the reader yet manages to remain a little bit humorous. I don't know why I felt it was a little funny, but that's what made it perfect! It feels really queer to think that we are all chasing a siren. men and women alike. 5 stars!

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
...speechless...

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
(****) Sorry just had a wordgasm after reading this lovely piece of art. 

Godinspiresher43This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is sooo good! Bravo! 

ImmortalRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! its the best... 5 stars...

writer8594 said...
I love the way you put it--so true! Sometimes there are dreams that can't be reached, but a lot of people go all cliche and insist they can do the impossible. It's a refreshing poem.

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wonderful job. Well put, intriguing, thoughful, and amazing (not a surprise there!). It's nice to see your new account start off with such a breathtaking piece :)

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dam.n, I love this. The siren metaphor combined with the dream metaphor is just beautiful XD I'm actually jealous. Well done, definitely a favorite

KarmaBites This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Really?! I am speechless.... Thank you so much, Jade!