Star (Siren of the Night) This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Siren of the night,
I scale the alps to reach you,
And you spurn my hand?

AugustSummerFlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 29 at 11:16 pm:
I've ALWAYS been fascinated by sirens and your idea to portray the stars as siren?! Perfect! This poem was amazing. It stirs a feeling of longing and ache in the reader yet manages to remain a little bit humorous. I don't know why I felt it was a little funny, but that's what made it perfect! It feels really queer to think that we are all chasing a siren. men and women alike. 5 stars!

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 8 at 3:31 pm:
...speechless...

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 4 at 4:40 pm:
(****) Sorry just had a wordgasm after reading this lovely piece of art. 

Godinspiresher43This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 18 at 6:24 pm:
This is sooo good! Bravo! 

ImmortalRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 10 at 4:28 pm:
OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! its the best... 5 stars...

writer8594This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 6 at 9:55 pm:
I love the way you put it--so true! Sometimes there are dreams that can't be reached, but a lot of people go all cliche and insist they can do the impossible. It's a refreshing poem.

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 31 at 7:00 pm:
Wonderful job. Well put, intriguing, thoughful, and amazing (not a surprise there!). It's nice to see your new account start off with such a breathtaking piece :)

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 31 at 11:30 pm :
Dam.n, I love this. The siren metaphor combined with the dream metaphor is just beautiful XD I'm actually jealous. Well done, definitely a favorite

KarmaBites This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 31 at 11:31 pm :
Really?! I am speechless.... Thank you so much, Jade!