juices of July This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

honey-sweet, dripping
down the valley of my chin
summer nectarine

DancingShadowsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 7:19 pm
Thank you all so much! :) I really appreciate your support and feedback. Stay awesome! @JRaye @Beila @Amai-kun @Ray--yo @Iamwhoiam16

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 3 at 8:27 pm
Ahhhh you made my mouth water :):):) Lovely haiku!

BeilaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 3 at 7:51 pm
"Valley of my chin"- Gorgeous imagery in so few words. Now I'm craving summer... and a nectarine. ;)

Amai-kunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 3 at 1:39 pm
No wonder this got into the magazine- it's well written, brings vivid images to the reader's mind, and is (dare I say it?) very sweet. Good job, DancingShadows.

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 3 at 6:01 am
Added it to my favourites. Thank you!

Iamwhoiam16This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 3 at 2:53 am
I love this poem. Beautifully written! It is amazing! :) Please take and rate my poetry,I will appreciate it.

WinterRose1976This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 27, 2014 at 7:31 am
I love this haiku! I also happen to love nectarines, and you've described what eating them is like perfectly. Congrats on getting Editor's Choice!

DancingShadowsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you so much! :)