juices of July This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

honey-sweet, dripping
down the valley of my chin
summer nectarine

DancingShadows This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thank you all so much! :) I really appreciate your support and feedback. Stay awesome! @JRaye @Beila @Amai-kun @Ray--yo @Iamwhoiam16

JRaye This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Ahhhh you made my mouth water :):):) Lovely haiku!

BeilaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
"Valley of my chin"- Gorgeous imagery in so few words. Now I'm craving summer... and a nectarine. ;)

Amai-kun This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
No wonder this got into the magazine- it's well written, brings vivid images to the reader's mind, and is (dare I say it?) very sweet. Good job, DancingShadows.

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 3, 2015 at 6:01 am
Added it to my favourites. Thank you!

Iamwhoiam16 said...
Apr. 3, 2015 at 2:53 am
I love this poem. Beautifully written! It is amazing! :) Please take and rate my poetry,I will appreciate it.

WinterRose1976 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 27, 2014 at 7:31 am
I love this haiku! I also happen to love nectarines, and you've described what eating them is like perfectly. Congrats on getting Editor's Choice!

DancingShadows This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you so much! :)