Hushed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I am always caught
between dreams and the taste of
your name on my lips.

Godinspiresher43This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 10 at 1:25 pm:
You're an amazing poet! Keep writing! I love reading your work because it's so original and fascinating. :) I hope you keep getting publsihed in the magazine. Your work is outstanding. :)

dreamshakerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 10 at 3:27 pm :
Thank you so much, I love your work as well!

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 24 at 5:22 pm:
I love this! So powerful, beautiful, means so much. :)

Jan. 24 at 6:43 pm :
Thank you so much!