Symphony This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

darling, i keep time
by your heartbeat (you were my
sweetest symphony)

411Ellie_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:26 pm:
What a sweet poem! I love the fluidity of this peice as well as the phrasing. Fantastic work! I'm in love! <3

dreamshakerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 9:07 pm :
Thank you so much! :)

BeautifulLoser said...
Jan. 25 at 12:22 am:
I love it. So beautifuly written

Jan. 25 at 2:22 am :
Thank you! :)

BandGeekAndProudThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 3 at 3:14 pm:
This is so sweet. I love haiku because of poems like these.

Jan. 3 at 8:29 pm :
thank you so much - that's a huge compliment :)

Shipwashed said...
Jan. 1 at 6:22 pm:
I love it!! So sweet/beautiful. 

Jan. 1 at 8:48 pm :
thank you so much :)