Web_________ This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Morning dew glistens
On a galaxy in the rafters
Spun by a spider.

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:37 pm:
This is incredible! You are just so good at haikus!!! :)

ROYCEPHUSThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 7:26 pm :
Thank you so much.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 7 at 5:40 pm:
(Just in case my first post doesn't show up...) With a poem so small as this one, you were able to perfectly describe something grandiose. The image of the spider's web to some may seem insignificant; nonetheless you captured its beauty here. Congrats on yet another Editors' Choice. 

Oct. 7 at 5:59 pm :
Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it :D

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 7 at 6:13 pm :
No prob. ^u^