Doll Eyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Shiny black buttons
How less alive can they look?
I tear them from you

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 3:04 pm:
Wow...this is as scary as the jet-black eyes of ceramic dolls. They scare me a bit. Love it! Congrats on the Editors' Choice.

flyingpinkgiraffesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 10:35 pm :
Thanks for commenting!

ROYCEPHUSThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 20 at 9:28 pm:
Wow. This is an amazing haiku. I love it!

Sep. 21 at 9:20 am :
Aw thanks! I appreciate your leaving me a comment!