Insane Sanity

Those who think they are
normal are the craziest
people in the world.

But the sanest of
people are those who embrace
their insanity.

atlittlejohn said...
Nov. 7 at 10:28 pm:
After reading this...I think it's safe to say I am definitely in love. Your insights are beautiful, and the thought process I know is a phenonmenon. Can you critique me? Hearing from someone ike you would make me so happy as a writer, and as a person!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 3:13 pm :
Way to make my day. Hope it's just not flattery. :P Yeah, I'd love to critique your work. Thanks. 

atlittlejohn replied...
today at 8:46 pm :
Oh no it was definitely great! Love to hear from you!!

atlittlejohn replied...
today at 8:46 pm :
Oh no it was definitely great! Love to hear from you!

Kris_10This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 18 at 3:13 pm:
So true! This is really good! It makes you think and those poems are the best.

Nov. 4 at 6:09 pm :
Thanks so much! I love it when my work makes the readers think. 

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 10 at 12:42 pm:
Amen! :) This is amazing, beautifully written, and SO TRUE :D

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 12 at 12:07 pm :
haha i love it. Its true, what is normal? Normal is nothing actually, just a lie told to make ourselves feel better, but in most cases worse. NOT ME THOUGH! I am the craziest person I know, and yet the beauty is that I know that!!! It only goes to show how truly insane my little brain is ;) Anyway, keep spitting out pieces (or whatever u do) cuz this was awesome sauce :) Keep rockin mckay     ~Liv

Oct. 12 at 8:02 pm :
JRaye, thank you so much for agreeing and commenting. :D

Oct. 12 at 8:06 pm :
Hey, Liv, it's been too long since we last chatted. Normality is something invented by man to make others whom he/she doesn't like in order to make them feel inferior due to a difference of opinions and likings. I too believe I am cray and I know it! Thanks for commenting.  ~Mckay. 

ROYCEPHUSThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 9 at 6:11 am:
I love this. This reminds me of a quote from Alice in Wonderland: “have i gone mad?
im afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usualy are.” :D Keep writing, you're awesome!

Oct. 9 at 1:37 pm :
Yes! I love that quote. It's a partial inspiration for this poem. I've wanted to add it in my favorite quotes here on Teenink. Nonetheless, it appears I don't have space for it. -_- Oh well. Thank you. I will certainly try to keep writing as long as I'm still mad enough to write.

ramfthomas4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 5 at 11:18 am:
i'm showing this to all my insane friends. that is basically our motto, written into poetry. thumbs up!

Oct. 7 at 6:15 pm :
Ha! Thanks so much. It's my motto as well. 

Scarlett_the_pegacornThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 18 at 6:29 pm:
Thank you for once again putting your thoughts onto paper (screen/word document) flawlessly. There is indeed no such thing as normal. Besides, even if there were such a thing as normal, who the heck would wanna be "normal"? Normal is boring; boring is no fun.

Sep. 19 at 6:56 pm :
Amen! No one even knows what normal is. Who the flip made it a standard anyway? Probably some lonely sad b******. XD Anyways, thank you, Scar. You're always sweet and kind when it comes to my poetry. 

Scarlett_the_pegacornThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 14 at 6:47 pm :
I'm only ever sweet and kind when it comes to you. Love you, doll. ;D

Krasota-Butterflies-and-AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 17 at 7:35 pm:
Whoa, did you just pack that amazing message into two haikus? YES YOU DID. Brilliant poem XD

Sep. 19 at 6:46 pm :
I did, didn't I? Thank you, Krasota, for reading my madness. XD 

GhrenqiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 14 at 1:18 pm:
I was looking for a poem of yours that didn't have any comments. I've been reading every poem you have, and I just love the way you write all your poems. They're all amazing and have such depth and meaning behind every word. I'm not sure if you did this on purpose, but I especially love the way you write so many short poems and then bring in a long one. People can spend time reading poems that are very easy to read and can bring in new people to enjoy poetry, and then they can re... (more »)