Making Someone's Day with Haiku

I made someone's day
with seventeen syllables
and that made my day.

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I know that feeling! :D I love the symbiotic relationship between the writer and the reader, it's so perfect! Your writing is amazing, thanks for sharing it with us all :)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
You have just perfectly defined what art is to the audience and vice versa. It's a symbiotic relationship. Can't believe I've never thought about that before. I'm enlightened. Thanks for reading and commenting. 

atlittlejohn said...
I think I just had a moment of pure happiness, good ole' genuine happiness...thank you

thank u. 

Kris_10 said...
You just made my day with this poem. 

^u^ Glad to do so. Thank you. 

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 20, 2013 at 10:52 am
Ah, since you actually have done that for me A LOT of times, I can guarantee 100% truth in this. I really do love your Haiku. which is funny cause Haiku itself is the plural so sometimes for people the thing get s confusing LOL, well I was referring to ALL of yours. And well, this one is SO sweet. hehehehehe, do write more. I guess I can never get enough of yours. Love, Dua.

Same here. Thank you so much. Your poetry has more than often made my day, as well as your feedback. 

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 2, 2013 at 6:32 am
^_^   I'm glad 

Krasota-Butterflies-and-AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
:) Ha, LOVE the message. Awesome haiku, bro ^_^

Thanks so much, Krasota. ^_^

east_of_ada This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Didn't we talk about this? We talked about this. THE DAYMAKERS

Yes, we did. I had written this quite a while ago. But I've been too lazy and distracted with chat and forums to submit so much work I've written lately. But yes, we did. Daymakers. Thank you.