Feast This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

How is it that you
with just a cold gaze can rust
my inner clockwork?

How is it that you
with just a pair of chilling
eyes can shake my world?

How come each time you
look at me I quake in fear,
becoming your prey?

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Long time no read from your work. First of all, congrats on receiving the Editors' Choice. I love the whole style of the poem. How it's three rhetorical questions addressed to some unknown person. And the picture that goes with the poem as well. Excellent choice there. Very beautiful wording. The line "my inner clockwork" reminds me of the novel I'm reading right now called A Clockwork Orange, which is an interesting read. Well done on ... (more »)

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I am very pleased that you thought this was a good poem and really do appreciate your kind, thoughtful, and supportive comment. And I really like the picture too! Hmmmm........another thought, maybe I should check out that book too.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I would recommened the book. It's just a bit complicated to understand. And it's rather "eye-opening." Very contreversial. But yeah, read it. 

By the way, that's the most awesome avatar. EMINEM! 

Finally! Another Eminem fan! I knew I wasn't alone!

Finally! Another Eminem fan! I knew I wasn't alone!

YOU WON'T BE ALONE...NOT AS LONG AS I'M HERE! Ok that may sounds wrong on so many bases but whatever. I'm so happy Eminem is back. BEZERK. Or something like that. XD