Wedding Ring This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

When wedding bells ring
What will you be thinking? Love,
Your ring leaves red marks.

PianoKeys97 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This was something I looked at a while ago and I added it to my favorites. Looking back at it now, I can see why I starred it. This haiku may seem very simple but it is very moving and beautiful. Especially they end, "Love, your ring leaves red marks" was very powerful. What a twist. Keep writing! I think you are a very talented writer.

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is a poem that is full of emotion. Sad and bitter. Somewhat hopeful. Or a want for there to be hope in the midst of unwillingness due to the circumstances. Congrats on the Editors' Choice for this beautiful poem. 

acia1129 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you so much! That means a lot to me <3

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
No prob.