The Color of You This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

You are the color
of sweet sunshine, my darling,
as the morning dawns.

PixiePoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 12:05 pm:
I AM SO MAD MY ACCOUNT ACTED UP.  I had it set so that Teen Ink would email me whenever you posted something . . . but it didn't work.  Oh, well. This is so sweet!  I love it!  Quite relatable, too.  A very nice haiku.

WatercolorWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 8:03 pm :
I said it was okay! No need to get so upset, don't worry. And thanks! I'm glad to see that people like it :)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 3 at 5:05 pm:
This poem is the perfect way of telling that special person "I love you!" 5/5

today at 7:58 pm :
That's so sweet of you! Thank you very much :)