Freedom Fighters

Our synchronized fists
Protest with grenades, with pure,
Unabashed courage.

411Ellie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Congratulations! This poem is beautifully written :)

Krasota-Butterflies-and-AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 18, 2013 at 10:23 am :
Thanks! :P

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is the anthem of so many revolutionists. We see it everyday now. You have to fight for what you believe in, even if people assume you're wrong. Well done, Krasota. 

Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:02 am :
Thank you! :D I frankly wish that this wasn't the piece that was published first as I didn't truly enjoy it as the final product of my editing, but I'm glad you liked reading it!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 30, 2013 at 6:29 pm :
A writer won't always enjoy that piece he/she creates. Especially not all of them. It's really never up to the writer either to determine how successful a piece will be. That's up to the reader(s). This poem is fine as it is. 

Sept. 30, 2013 at 10:09 pm :
Thanks Mckay :)