Tea Time This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The eyes of the cups
Are glazed as they watch the way
That you pour your tea

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 9 at 8:33 pm:
I had to read this a couple times to get this facinating visual! I kept thinking you were saying "wash away" instead of "watch the way" - not your fault, I just skim over everything I read! Go you, getting me to think :D. This is undeniably adorable! Amazing as always!

GreyGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 1:47 am :
Thanks! :D

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm trying so hard to visualize this, which is very exciting. The image as the last person stated is cute. Incredible haiku.

Dec. 2, 2013 at 5:14 am :
Thanks! :D

Death_to_Destiny said...
I thought this way cute; it's very relaxing, and I admire the simplicity behind it. Great job

PhantomoftheBookstoreThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 14, 2013 at 1:49 am :
Thanks so much :) have a great day