How the Clouds Formed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

In the beginning
When the sky was black coffee
God poured in some cream

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is a very clever piece. I like how you compared the clouds in the sky to God's cream. Very cool, and great job!

411Ellie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you very much! I think that your poem, Taste of Deceit, is brilliant!

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you so much! That means alot coming from you!

Krasota-Butterflies-and-AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I LOVE THIS. Awesome job and congrats on the award!

Thank you! I am a fan of your poetry. My favorite is Aliases Aplenty. Congratulations on winning the Editors' Choice award as well :)