How the Clouds Formed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

In the beginning
When the sky was black coffee
God poured in some cream

TheDolphinThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 20 at 4:03 am
WOW.WOW.WOW.

Paradisaically This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 9 at 1:43 pm
Awesome poem Ellie!!  I love that you compared the sky to black coffee.  I'm so glad it was published in the magazine!

411Ellie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 9 at 2:24 pm
Thank you! You made my day :D

Alabian said...
Wow, this is beautiful!! I love the metaphor, awesome job! It deserved to be published in the magazine!! :D 5/5 hands down!

Wow! Thank you so much!

Shade3043This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Well, it's a haiku. It only has three lines, and only one metaphor, so I can't expect much. This is just about as much as I can get from a haiku. Pretty nice. The metaphor is good, I just can't draw too much enjoyment out of haiku. Good job, though. YOu've earned a 4/5. :D

Thanks Shade. I appreciate your honesty :)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 15, 2013 at 11:15 am
hehehehehe, the metaphor you used is truly appreciated. I do not know what more to say because I am pretty sure you have already heard much praise that is to be said so all I'll add is that the best of the best are the ones that achieve complexity within simplicity and those that achieve simplicity in every form have truly learned much of what there is to be learned and I must admit, you are among those. 

Thank you soooooooo much! I subscribed :)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
As a fan of coffee, I enjoyed he sauve tranquility that this poem gives off to the reader. 

Thank you so much!

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Awesome Ellie, congrats on the publication, I really enjoy this piece and it is now on my favorites list.  - Fan ;)  

OMG.... Thank you so much! I'm speechless!

hieverybody said...
Congrats Ellie. Again this is an amazing haiku and you are a GREAT poet/writer. FYI everyone should attempt to complete the Infinite Cosmos challenge

Thanks Allie :) You are the best!

boundlesswildflower said...
this is such a simple, great piece! GREAT JOB AND CONGRATS ON YOUR AWARD! :)

Thanks wildflower :)

anniejones said...
Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:53 am
This is absolutley amazing!!

Thank you so much!

This is a very clever piece. I like how you compared the clouds in the sky to God's cream. Very cool, and great job!