Celestial Kidnapper

The thieving Morning
Abducts Nighttime's child, Evening,
Clothed with Dawn's ski mask.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:23 pm:
Amazing!! This is awesome and McKay described it perfectly. The title is brilliant also. Wonderful job. Keep rockin

Krasota-Butterflies-and-AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 7:33 pm :
Thank you! :D You, too.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 3:28 pm:
One thing I admire from you, and envy as well, is that you're very clever with coming up with new ways to describe things. Your imagery is very fresh...almost unorthodox. This haiku proves your amazing talent at looking at things in a way people don't usually visualize. 

yesterday at 3:41 pm :
Thank you! :D Hopefully I can come up with more unorthodox imagery for you in the future then, I feel like I'm running dry XD